Lamount reveals the universe of mushrooms
From sides, to fillings, stews, salads, oriental or sautéed soups, mushrooms bring a touch of distinction to your dishes. The enoki, the eryngii or the white and brown shimeji, classified as cultivation mushrooms, have its origin in China and Korea and we can find them all year round.
The company Laumont specializes in mushrooms and truffles, so it has these Asian varieties, in addition to black and white truffle, extra virgin olive oil flavored with truffle, or tartufata, which is a black truffle sauce, among many other products gourmet that you can check here.
Mushrooms provide flavor to your dishes, as well as numerous benefits. Thus, enoki is a source of protein and fatigue relief; shimeji is rich in fiber and zinc; and the eryngii or thistle mushroom, helps strengthen the muscles thanks to potassium.
Prepare a crunchy slice of bread and let the feast begin.
- 2 slices of artisan bread
- Tartufata Laumont
- 300 g of Laumont mushrooms (enoki, white and brown shimeji)
- 2 tender garlics
- Salt and pepper
- For the poached egg
- 2 free-range eggs
- Black truffle extra virgin olive oil Laumont
- 4 nuts
- Aromatic herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano)
- Salt and black pepper
Step by step directions
- On a frying pan over high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and sauté the mushrooms for a few minutes. They must be crispy. Season and add the finely cut garlic.
- Spread a piece of transparent film over a small bowl or cup. Add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil with black truffle, the egg and a pinch of salt. Close it forming a bag and knot. Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 150 degrees (celsius) and bake the slices of bread for a few minutes. Once toasted, spread them with a spoonful of black tartufata.
- Arrange the mushrooms sautéed on the toast and finish with the poached egg, aromatic herbs, a touch of salt and pepper, and some crushed nuts. Serve immediately.
- You can prepare the bags with the eggs in advance.
- Eggs cooking time will depend on how you like the yolk. With less time, it will be more liquid. You will need five minutes for it to be raw in the center and about eight minutes for it to be somewhat curdled.
- Try adding a tartufata spoon to your bread recipe (if you make it at home), it will taste great.
You can find all Laumont products by clicking here.